free twitter buttons

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lebroning

Darren Rovell's photo Should Tebowing Be Called LeBroning? LeBron after the Heat knocked out the Celtics last year (via @AdamKuperstein)
Darren Rovell on WhoSay


Since I recently started writing on my blog again, I missed Tebow Mania. So, I figured better late then never to write a story about it. Today while reading through my Twitter feed I found this picture of Lebron James doing what is now known as "Tebowing". The person who tweeted it was @darrenrovell, who is a must follow if your a sports fan.

This picture of Lebron was last season when the Heat knocked the Celtics out of the playoffs.  What do most people think of this breaking development in the Tebow saga.  Well I'm not exactly sure because this photo hasn't circulated around enough.  I wished I lived in Denver because I would go down to Mile-High Stadium and ask Tim Tebow if he ever saw Lebron doing this.  I'm also not sure why it didn't take off when Lebron started doing it?  Is Tebow more of a polarizing figure?  All of these questions would have to be investigated, but I'll leave that up to you.

So, no matter what happens with the Broncos this season I'm positive that we haven't heard the last of Tebowing or Lebroning for that matter.  It's time to just sit back and watch Tebow go to work.  He isn't the best quarter back in the league, but he definitely is one of the more exciting players to watch.  For fans of Tebowing make sure you check out this website tebowing.com which will help you kill a couple hours of free time

.

No comments:

Post a Comment